Snapseed 1.2 (Mac App Store)
Size: 27 MB
Snapseed for Mac OS is the only photo app you’ll want to use every day! It makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun high-quality photo experience right on the desktop.
Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software!
• Easily adjust your photos with the Tune Image filter, now featuring Auto Correct and Selective Adjust for precise editing
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt & Shift
• Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via email, Facebook and Flickr
• Mac OS 10.6.6 and 10.7.2
• Requires 64-bit processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or later
• JPEG, TIFF (in RGB color mode), and RAW file formats
• Twitter: @snapseed
• Facebook: snapseed
• Flickr: groups/snapseed
• YouTube: niksnapseed
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Tune Image – Easily browse and adjust your photos with a single click using Auto Correct, tweak your photos to perfection with Tune Image or selectively adjust specific areas of them with revolutionary Control Points. Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Crop, Straighten & Rotate – Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos and easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo. Now includes standard aspect ratios.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White – Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama – Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos.
• Grunge – Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt & Shift – Create the classic compressed depth of field look of a miniature set or emulate the swings and tilts of a large format camera.
• Details – Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus – Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring the surrounding background.
• Frames – Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
== Sharing ==
• Email – Send images at original resolution.
• Social – Share on Facebook and Flickr.
== Help & Support ==
Get started quickly with help overlays, tutorial guide, and videos. If you ever get stuck, our support team can help.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
What’s New in Version 1.2
• Custom presets—Personalize Snapseed and speed through edits by creating your own presets. Six additional slots are now available!
• Twitter support—Tweet your images directly out of Snapseed Desktop!
• Crop preview—After cropping your photo, previews display any enhancements you’ve previously applied.
• Open Recent—Now you can open a photo from a list of previously edited photos.
• Resize your photos—When saving or sharing your enhanced photos, choose from a variety of different sizing options. Select a smaller size when emailing or sharing online or go full resolution for maximum quality.
• Undo everything—Now you can undo filters that have been applied to your images.
• Square is the new square—We squashed the bug that caused some odd lines appearing in images cropped as 1:1. Square images will be truly square now, we promise!
• Center Focus magic—Taking a cue from our professional filters product, Color Efex Pro, we’ve improved Center Focus to make it even more powerful. You can now draw attention to the subject of your photo by adjusting the brightness of the inside or outside of your image.
• More crop fun—The Crop tool now includes 7:5 aspect ratio for all of you 5×7 printers out there
Courtesy of Special [K]